The north wing


14.05.2011

The north wing acquired its current form following work in the 17th century. Specifically, its western end was reconstructed in 1654 and a new building was constructed, which housed a hospital. A few years earlier, its central part had been renovated, while the eastern part was also renovated as part of the 17th century building programs. The facades of all the buildings in this wing feature overlapping arched vaults and ceramic decoration.

On the left is the chapel of Agia Zoni, in the middle is the sacristy, opposite is the northern cordon and on the right in the background are Kerdyllia
General view of the Monastery from the north